PHD 1

注目投稿

隱隱於市的泰式驚喜 [泰拍耶PHAYA THAI]Thai deep fry soft shell crab green mango salad

大隱隱於市的泰式驚喜 [ 泰拍耶PHAYA THAI] 在繁華都市的日式超市地庫,竟藏着一間別具風情的泰式餐廳。這裡融合了泰式風味與日式服務,女主管更是細心周到,令人倍感窩心。裝潢略帶現代泰式風情,靠背座位舒適,卡位與風屏圍繞,營造出幽靜氛圍。下午茶時段人流不算太多,輕食客往...

招標

HK & ethnic minority shop assistants are all very friendly say thank you






The Hong Kong and ethnic minority shop assistants are all very friendly. Surprisingly, they can say thank you to customers in English.

There were many customers during lunch time, although the restaurant was not completely full, but this was a good thing because many ramen restaurants on this street were closed. It's no longer the famous [Lantern] Ramen Street that it once was.

A Cantonese-speaking minority waiter greeted me warmly and asked me to come in and sit down. Then another Hong Kong waiter recommended that I order their lunch set: spicy fish soup with noodles, fried chicken slices, some kimchi, cold tofu, and a fruity soda drink.
Maybe it's busy at lunch time, there are many customers and you have to wait for a while.
However, I was quite disappointed when I saw the fish soup tsukemen, it was not very appealing, it had 2 large pieces of dry and solid char siu, the fat around it seemed to be falling off, and there was basically no Japanese nori, luckily I added extra Korean kimchi.

Luckily, I ordered the spicy fish soup dipping noodles, which had a very strong fishy smell. I can’t imagine what it would be like without the spicy seasoning? ! Maybe it's my own taste, but the soup wasn't my cup of tea. Ramen is usually not too bad, and after I dipped it in the soup, the ramen absorbed enough of the sauce and tasted better than before.

As for the Golden Medal Fried Chicken, it was very delicious. Crispy and delicious, it goes very well with salad dressing.
Maybe try their chicken wings next time too.

Korean kimchi is spicy and sweet.

The most recommended one must be cold tofu.
It's hard to find this kind of food in ramen restaurants.
It was nice to try, just like eating salty ice cream on a hot summer day, dipped in dark soy sauce, soft and fluffy.

As I ate I looked around at their wallpaper posters, lots of beer recommendations, by the way there are some minority staff, maybe some foreign patrons in the evenings or weekends? wonderful!

Although the tsukemen is ordinary and nothing special, the cold tofu is very suitable for summer, tastes good, and the service is very friendly.
The seats were comfortable too, I would probably come back again.





沒有留言:

發佈留言

謝謝留言Thanks comments


Suzuya Highly Recommend